HappyForms just keeps getting better!
Here's our latest updates…
1.7.0 — May 29, 2019
- New feature: export and import forms and responses in XML and CSV format.
- Bugfix: form edit screen was throwing PHP notices.
1.6.1 — May 17, 2019
- Bugfix: Setting Scale part to multirange mode broke appearance of its sliders.
- Bugfix: Email subject was ignoring parts configured to populate it.
1.6.0 — 16 May, 2019
- New feature: Export and attach a PDF version of submitted data to user alerts.
- Improvement: Added label to HoneyPot input along with screen reader text for better accessibility compliance.
- Bugfix: Small fixes related to styles and form builder UI.
1.5.2 — 15 May, 2019
- Bugfix: Cleanup of unassigned form attachments was removing valid Media Library attachments.
1.5.1 — 4 May, 2019
- Bugfix: Filter links for all post types tables were not visible due to bug in polls code.
1.5.0 — 25 Apr, 2019
- New feature: New part — Poll, for collecting opinions and showing published results in a bar chart.
- New feature: Added 'Include submitted values' option in Step 2 that allows you to send submitted data in a confirmation email sent to a user.
- Improvement: Multi-line and Text Editor parts now support minimium and maximum character and word counter.
- Bugfix: Long Text part was ignoring new lines when displaying submitted value in email.
1.4.2 — 16 Apr, 2019
- Bugfix: Redirect URL feature could cause fatal error in some environments.
- Bugfix: Parts in multi-step forms set to Half and Third width were not aligned properly.
- Bugfix: Alignment fixes in form preview step.
1.4.1 — 12 Apr, 2019
- Improved analytics display.
1.4.0 — 11 Apr, 2019
- New feature: Form analytics.
- New feature: It's now possible to configure Bcc addresses for email alerts.
- New feature: Narrative part now supports input placeholders between brackets.
- New feature: Open redirect link in a new tab.
- New feature: New 'Other' option for Single Choice and Multiple Choice part, allowing to enter custom text when responding.
- Improvement: Better sample forms and responses created when activating plugin for the first time.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form styles and alignment.
- Bugfix: Forms created in 1.6.x versions weren't working because of a data format error.
1.3.4 — 3 Apr, 2019
- Improvement: Better handling of empty/non valid abandoned submission data.
- Bugfix: Redirect was not working when form included an Attachment part.
- Bugfix: Trashing responses in bulk was destroying them immediately instead.
1.3.3 — 3 Apr, 2019
- Bugfix: Attachment part was imposing wrong max filesize restrictions.
- Bugfix: Attachment part support for partial submissions was behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix: Form was scrolling to the top of the page after a submission.
1.3.2 — 30 Mar, 2019
- Bugfix: Legal part was throwing a notice when there was a part before and after it.
- Bugfix: Part padding set to Narrow caused no gutter between parts.
- Bugfix: Long Text part with title set to Display as placeholder was not collapsing label correctly after filling the value.
- Bugfix: Long Text part kept submit button disabled even when value was valid.
- Bugfix: Attachment part was showing incorrect information on number of files remaining in file limit.
- Bugfix: Remove unneeded editor.js dependency in Long Text part.
1.3.1 — 28 Mar, 2019
- Bugfix: Attachment part validation was misbehaving for non-required parts.
1.3.0 — 28 Mar, 2019
- New feature: Multi-step forms with progress indicator.
- New feature: Realtime character counter for Long Text and Text Editor parts.
- New feature: New styles and style controls for form notices.
- Improvement: New `happyforms_get_honorifics` filter allows for custom honorific titles.
- Improvement: Autodisable free version when activating upgraded version.
1.2.1 — 15 Mar, 2019
- Bugfix: Submit button styles in Style step were not applying to submit button due to wrong selector.
- Bugfix: `happyforms_enqueue_style` filter for disabling styles were not taken to consideration when loading color.css.
1.2.0 — 14 Mar, 2019
- New feature: Added 'Use theme styles' option to Setup step allowing to inherit all form input styles from theme.
- New feature: \"Select All' option added to Multiple Choice part that can be set in part's Advanced options.
- New feature: Record abandoned forms data.
- New feature: Let users abandon their forms and continue filling them later.
- Improvement: Better styles for disabled Submit button.
- Improvement: Removed responses now get trashed instead of getting completely destroyed.
- Improvement: Duplicating a part now places it right after the original part.
- Bugfix: Improved behavior of Dropdowns on focus, blur, and when using down facing caret to trigger dropdown.
- Bugfix: Opening form in overlay window didn't work when user was not logged in.
1.1.2 — 28 Feb, 2019
- Improvement: Added date days filter.
- Improvement: Easier filtering of email message fields.
- Bugfix: Phone part wasn't showing correct country flag when same prefix is used by more than one country.
1.1.1 — 27 Feb, 2019
- Improvement: Notices font family and weight are now theme independent.
- Bugfix: Query caching was causing issues on some hosts.
1.1.0 — 22 Feb, 2019
- New feature: Added new control to Step 2 for adding custom HTML class to submit button.
- New feature: Responses can now be filtered on date, language and platform.
- New feature: Responses can now be searched.
- New feature: Responses now include local time, timezone, IP, language and platform details.
- Improvement: Optional parts are hidden from emails and previews when empty.
- Improvement: ReCaptcha now inherits the language locale.
- Improvement: Long forms now work beyond server max_input_vars limitation.
- Improvement: Better handling of email message carbon copy addresses and more powerful filters.
- Improvement: ReCaptcha now loads language based on site locale settings.
- Improvement: Better styles for left titled forms and improved behavior of Title alignment control in Style step.
- Improvement: Moved 'Form HTML ID' and 'Disable submit button until valid' from Style step to Build step for better context.
- Improvement: Added configurable label for ReCaptcha to improve accessibility.
- Improvement: Various other improvements to UI and form styles.
- Bugfix: Forms were scrolling to the wrong position with notices appearing below.
- Bugfix: Phone part didn't allow to pick country from dropdown after Email part was filled.
- Bugfix: Phone part was retaining previous country code when switching countries.
1.0.1 — 13 Feb, 2019
- Bugfix: Fix dismissible form preview notices for new forms.
- Bugfix: Email part with confirmation field prevented form submits when "Preview values before submission" was checked.
1.0.0 — 13 Feb, 2019