Here's our latest updates for HappyForms Professional
1.12.7 — March 27, 2020
- New feature: Added support for media in confirmation email content. The editor now allows to add images to email’s content using Add Media button. Other media types can be added as text links.
- New feature: Added support for media in Blanks part. This allows for embedding images, videos, and audio files in the part’s content directly.
- New feature: Added “Suffix” control to Web Address part.
- Improvement: Data received as PDF now follows conditional logic.
- Improvement: New “Confirm submission” control in Setup step. Form can be configured to display a confirmation message or redirect to web address on submit.
- Improvement: New autocomplete feature in “Redirect to web address” control for adding posts and pages URLs easily by searching in content title as you type.
- Improvement: Added “Limit files” checkbox control to Attachment part for specifying maximum number of files accepted by part.
- Improvement: Added a new label control to add more description to file counter in Attachment part.
- Improvement: Added a new label control for “Limit words/characters” feature in Long Text and Text Editor parts.
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 5.4.
- Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI.
- Bugfix: PayPal was misbehaving when in live mode.
- Bugfix: Stripe integration's credit card fields were not initiated when form was set to display in overlay window.
- Bugfix: Payment part’s price conditions were not passing correct price to payment gateway.
- Bugfix: Conditional logic groups were misbehaving.
- Bugfix: Special characters in resumable forms had rendering issues.
1.12.6 — March 11, 2020
- New feature: New "Save user's meta data" checkbox allowing to disable storing meta data like IP address with each submission.
- Improvement: When searching for specific choice in Dropdown part, a configurable "No results" message is shown if no matching choice is found.
- Improvement: Added configurable "Unavailable message" control for message displayed when form has reached maximum submissions in "Limit submissions" feature.
- Improvement: Custom HTML ID of the form using "Form HTML ID" control can now be toggled by checking "Use custom HTML ID" control.
- Improvement: "Save abandoned submissions" control now allows for setting a specific part that needs to be filled out in order for submission to save.
- Bugfix: Form ID used as a prefix for all selectors in Additional CSS section in Style tab was using ID of child element instead of parent.
- Bugfix: Number part was returning an error when 0 was submitted even if when it was in specified range of min and max value.
- Bugfix: reCAPTCHA remained visible after submitting the form when "Hide form after submit" setting was enabled.
- Bugfix: Progress indicator in multi-step forms was not highlighting correct step when form was opened in an overlay window.
- Bugfix: Site Address part was returning an error when it was made optional and left empty.
- Bugfix: Poll part was not saving value when progressing through multi-step forms, making it impossible to submit such form.
- Bugfix: Poll part was preventing submit of multi-step form when the part was optional and left empty.
- Bugfix: Various fixes related to front-end and form builder UI styles.
- Bugfix: Display of dates in Activity screen now honours locale settings.
- Bugfix: Abandoned and multistep forms now correctly render Unicode characters.
- Bugfix: Conditional logic was misbehaving when using a custom form HTML ID.
- Bugfix: "Clear all" link for emptying an abandoned section didn't work in modal forms.
- Bugfix: Stripe card elements were not rendering when custom form HTML ID was used.
1.12.5 — February 21, 2020
- Bugfix: Activity screen was misbehaving on WordPress versions prior to 5.1.
1.12.4 — February 21, 2020
- New feature: New control to limit how many times each individual choice can be submitted in choice parts.
- New feature: Added support for prefix and suffix in Short Text, Email, and Number part inputs.
- New feature: Added support for input placeholder in confirmation fields.
- Improvement: Various improvements to front-end styles and form builder UI.
- Bugfix: Phone part national convention was not displaying flag icons after unsuccessful form submission.
1.12.3 — February 7, 2020
- New feature: Validation messages section in Settings screen which allows for adding custom messages.
- Improvement: Various improvements to general look and feel of validation messages.
- Improvement: Improved accessibility of validation messages.
- Improvement: reCAPTCHA now allows to click submit button when empty, then displays validation message.
- Bugfix: Choices marked checked as default were displaying checked HTML attribute on front-end.
1.12.2 — January 22, 2020
- New feature: Additional CSS section in Style tab allowing to write custom styles for each individual form.
- New feature: New "Limit choices" control in choices parts for setting lower and upper limit of accepted choices.
- Bugfix: Bulk add rows button in Table part was not expanding the controls.
- Bugfix: Bulk action "Mark as spam" was not working.
1.12.1 — January 10, 2020
- New feature: Quarter width setting for parts and part choices
- Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI styles
- Improvement: Improved compatibility of form part styles with some themes
- Improvement: Refreshed UI of Import and Export section on Settings page and text output when importing data
- Improvement: Attachment part now allows for unlimited files
- Improvement: Better validation of numeric values in Number, Scale and Date part
- Improvement: Easier configuration of years in Date part
- Bugfix: Fixed choice parts not saving "Checked by default" setting
- Bugfix: An enqueued core script was preventing form edit screen from working correctly on some setups
1.12.0 — December 19, 2019
- New feature: Controls from Integrations, Import and Export, and Register pages are now combined into one single page called Settings.
- New feature: Date filter on All Forms screen now allows you to filter forms by date added.
- New feature: Screen Options on Activity screen now let you hide specific columns displayed in the table.
- Improvement: Various improvements to UI styles, wording, and default values of part controls.
- Improvement: Email controls are now grouped in a dedicated step.
- Improvement: Additional email controls for sender and reply-to addresses.
1.11.6 — December 4, 2019
- Bugfix: Conditional redirect URL was misbehaving.
1.11.5 — December 3, 2019
- New feature: "Add Media" button in Placeholder part allowing you to add images and videos to your forms!
- New feature: Form archive enabling you to disable new submissions for form without trashing it.
- New feature: Option to show choices of Single Choice and Multiple Choice parts alphabetically.
- New feature: Option to enable email reminder when the form has been left incomplete and abandoned by a user.
- Improvement: Improved plugin's text domain for better management of translations.
- Improvement: Various improvements to HappyForms UI styles and frontend.
1.11.4 — November 21, 2019
- New feature: New "Activity" screen with improved display of submission data and better usability.
- New feature: New "Edit Activity" screen allows editing submission data.
- New feature: Added Help tab to all HappyForms screens, providing easy access to help guide and our email support.
- Improvement: All Forms screen style improvements.
- Bugfix: A CSS typo was preventing "Hide Placeholder parts in email" control from working.
1.11.3 — November 9, 2019
- Improvement: CSV exports now include date and time of submissions.
- Bugfix: Conditional logic was misbehaving on some combinations of form configuration.
1.11.2 — November 5, 2019
- New feature: Added "Include referral link" option to display referral links in email alerts.
- Improvement: Response screen now displays the URL a response was submitted from.
- Improvement: Various improvements related to builder and front-end styles.
- Improvement: Compatibility with WordPress 5.3.
1.11.1 — October 25, 2019
- New feature: Added "Link to attachments in email" option.
- New feature: Added "Hide Placeholder parts in email" option.
- New feature: Added new control "Hide form on submission" to Step 2.
- Improvement: Various improvements to styles and wording in form builder UI.
1.11.0 — October 12, 2019
- New feature: Payment part for accepting payments through forms.
- New feature: Stripe integration.
- New feature: PayPal integration.
- New feature: Choices width control to allow for multi-column layouts in Single Choice and Multiple Choice parts.
1.10.4 — September 11, 2019
- Improvement: Added Title control to Legal part to allow setting a label that appears in email and View Response screen.
- Bugfix: Some strings could not be translated because of wrong text domain in code.
- Bugfix: Legal part was not showing legal text in Responses table and View Response screen.
1.10.3 — September 10, 2019
- Bugfix: Mailchimp control in Step 2 was overriding controls for saving abandoned responses.
1.10.2 — September 7, 2019
- Bugfix: A typo was preventing form previews from working correctly.
1.10.1 — September 4, 2019
- Bugfix: Attachment part was incorrectly rejecting specific file types.
1.10.0 — August 29, 2019
- New feature: Mailchimp integration.
1.9.1 — August 29, 2019
- Bugfix: Removed data cleanup routines.
1.9.0 — August 28, 2019
- New feature: Integrations screen for managing services that you can connect your form to.
- Improvement: Moved reCAPTCHA site key and secret key settings to Integrations screen.
1.8.6 — August 15, 2019
- New feature: Form error message and required field label are now easy to edit in Step 2.
- Improvement: Reintroduced individual CSV export of responses.
- Improvement: Added "100" step interval to Scale part.
- Bugfix: "Fade submit button until valid" option control wasn't working correctly.
1.8.5 — August 2, 2019
- Bugfix: A database table name was hardcoded in logger class.
1.8.4 — August 1, 2019
- Bugfix: Async email tasks were misbehaving on some server configurations.
- Improvement: Added `happyforms_use_async_tasks` filter to toggle async task behavior.
1.8.3 — July 5, 2019
- Bugfix: Increased compatibility with PHP 5.
1.8.2 — July 5, 2019
- Bugfix: Fixed syntax error related to new condition class.
1.8.1 — July 4, 2019
- Bugfix: Fixed fatal error when visiting Appearance -> Customize screen.
1.8.0 — July 3, 2019
- New feature: Conditional part and email logic.
- New feature: New 'Google reCAPTCHA theme' setting in Style step.
- Improvement: Various improvements to styles in HappyForms UI.
- Bugfix: Email part with confirmation value didn't work with 'Fade submit until valid' option.
- Bugfix: Date & Time part did not reflect EU date format in preview step and email.
- Bugfix: Comment count was including HappyForms statistics.
- Bugfix: Parts excluded from PDFs were being exported anyway.
1.7.0 — May 29, 2019
- New feature: export and import forms and responses in XML and CSV format.
- Bugfix: form edit screen was throwing PHP notices.
1.6.1 — May 17, 2019
- Bugfix: Setting Scale part to multirange mode broke appearance of its sliders.
- Bugfix: Email subject was ignoring parts configured to populate it.
1.6.0 — 16 May, 2019
- New feature: Export and attach a PDF version of submitted data to user alerts.
- Improvement: Added label to HoneyPot input along with screen reader text for better accessibility compliance.
- Bugfix: Small fixes related to styles and form builder UI.
1.5.2 — 15 May, 2019
- Bugfix: Cleanup of unassigned form attachments was removing valid Media Library attachments.
1.5.1 — 4 May, 2019
- Bugfix: Filter links for all post types tables were not visible due to bug in polls code.
1.5.0 — 25 Apr, 2019
- New feature: New part — Poll, for collecting opinions and showing published results in a bar chart.
- New feature: Added 'Include submitted values' option in Step 2 that allows you to send submitted data in a confirmation email sent to a user.
- Improvement: Multi-line and Text Editor parts now support minimium and maximum character and word counter.
- Bugfix: Long Text part was ignoring new lines when displaying submitted value in email.
1.4.2 — 16 Apr, 2019
- Bugfix: Redirect URL feature could cause fatal error in some environments.
- Bugfix: Parts in multi-step forms set to Half and Third width were not aligned properly.
- Bugfix: Alignment fixes in form preview step.
1.4.1 — 12 Apr, 2019
- Improved analytics display.
1.4.0 — 11 Apr, 2019
- New feature: Form analytics.
- New feature: It's now possible to configure Bcc addresses for email alerts.
- New feature: Narrative part now supports input placeholders between brackets.
- New feature: Open redirect link in a new tab.
- New feature: New 'Other' option for Single Choice and Multiple Choice part, allowing to enter custom text when responding.
- Improvement: Better sample forms and responses created when activating plugin for the first time.
- Improvement: Various improvements to form styles and alignment.
- Bugfix: Forms created in 1.6.x versions weren't working because of a data format error.
1.3.4 — 3 Apr, 2019
- Improvement: Better handling of empty/non valid abandoned submission data.
- Bugfix: Redirect was not working when form included an Attachment part.
- Bugfix: Trashing responses in bulk was destroying them immediately instead.
1.3.3 — 3 Apr, 2019
- Bugfix: Attachment part was imposing wrong max filesize restrictions.
- Bugfix: Attachment part support for partial submissions was behaving incorrectly.
- Bugfix: Form was scrolling to the top of the page after a submission.
1.3.2 — 30 Mar, 2019
- Bugfix: Legal part was throwing a notice when there was a part before and after it.
- Bugfix: Part padding set to Narrow caused no gutter between parts.
- Bugfix: Long Text part with title set to Display as placeholder was not collapsing label correctly after filling the value.
- Bugfix: Long Text part kept submit button disabled even when value was valid.
- Bugfix: Attachment part was showing incorrect information on number of files remaining in file limit.
- Bugfix: Remove unneeded editor.js dependency in Long Text part.
1.3.1 — 28 Mar, 2019
- Bugfix: Attachment part validation was misbehaving for non-required parts.
1.3.0 — 28 Mar, 2019
- New feature: Multi-step forms with progress indicator.
- New feature: Realtime character counter for Long Text and Text Editor parts.
- New feature: New styles and style controls for form notices.
- Improvement: New `happyforms_get_honorifics` filter allows for custom honorific titles.
- Improvement: Autodisable free version when activating upgraded version.
1.2.1 — 15 Mar, 2019
- Bugfix: Submit button styles in Style step were not applying to submit button due to wrong selector.
- Bugfix: `happyforms_enqueue_style` filter for disabling styles were not taken to consideration when loading color.css.
1.2.0 — 14 Mar, 2019
- New feature: Added 'Use theme styles' option to Setup step allowing to inherit all form input styles from theme.
- New feature: \"Select All' option added to Multiple Choice part that can be set in part's Advanced options.
- New feature: Record abandoned forms data.
- New feature: Let users abandon their forms and continue filling them later.
- Improvement: Better styles for disabled Submit button.
- Improvement: Removed responses now get trashed instead of getting completely destroyed.
- Improvement: Duplicating a part now places it right after the original part.
- Bugfix: Improved behavior of Dropdowns on focus, blur, and when using down facing caret to trigger dropdown.
- Bugfix: Opening form in overlay window didn't work when user was not logged in.
1.1.2 — 28 Feb, 2019
- Improvement: Added date days filter.
- Improvement: Easier filtering of email message fields.
- Bugfix: Phone part wasn't showing correct country flag when same prefix is used by more than one country.
1.1.1 — 27 Feb, 2019
- Improvement: Notices font family and weight are now theme independent.
- Bugfix: Query caching was causing issues on some hosts.
1.1.0 — 22 Feb, 2019
- New feature: Added new control to Step 2 for adding custom HTML class to submit button.
- New feature: Responses can now be filtered on date, language and platform.
- New feature: Responses can now be searched.
- New feature: Responses now include local time, timezone, IP, language and platform details.
- Improvement: Optional parts are hidden from emails and previews when empty.
- Improvement: ReCaptcha now inherits the language locale.
- Improvement: Long forms now work beyond server max_input_vars limitation.
- Improvement: Better handling of email message carbon copy addresses and more powerful filters.
- Improvement: ReCaptcha now loads language based on site locale settings.
- Improvement: Better styles for left titled forms and improved behavior of Title alignment control in Style step.
- Improvement: Moved 'Form HTML ID' and 'Disable submit button until valid' from Style step to Build step for better context.
- Improvement: Added configurable label for ReCaptcha to improve accessibility.
- Improvement: Various other improvements to UI and form styles.
- Bugfix: Forms were scrolling to the wrong position with notices appearing below.
- Bugfix: Phone part didn't allow to pick country from dropdown after Email part was filled.
- Bugfix: Phone part was retaining previous country code when switching countries.
1.0.1 — 13 Feb, 2019
- Bugfix: Fix dismissible form preview notices for new forms.
- Bugfix: Email part with confirmation field prevented form submits when "Preview values before submission" was checked.
1.0.0 — 13 Feb, 2019